The Rinnai tankless hot water heater is a state-of-the-art, energy-efficient water heating system that uses a gas powered heat exchanger to heat water on demand. Compact in size, our innovative tankless technology heats water only as needed when water flow is detected, resulting in endless hot water. And unlike traditional tank systems, the Rinnai system can deliver hot water to multiple water sources simultaneously at a constant user-set temperature.
Key Features of the LS Series
- Sleek, modern design
- Commercial-grade heat exchanger for residential and commercial applications
- Increased hot water output
- EZConnect™ (connects two units together)*
- Integrated condensate collector for interior models
- Backed by a 12-year heat exchanger limited warranty, 5 years parts and 1 year labor installed in residential applications; 5 years for heat exchanger in commercial applications.
* Feature not available for the R63LSe.
Rinnai Efficiency at a Glance
Endless hot water supply maintains consistent, safe temperature.
One Rinnai delivers 240 gallons or more per hour with no recovery time.
ESTIMATED ANNUAL ENERGY COST COMPARISON*
TANKLESS VS. TANK COMPARISON
Dimensions: 14″W x 26″H x 10″D vs. approximately 20″ Diamater x 47″ H.
Space Savings: Average: 12-16 sq. ft. Wall mounted vs. 40-gallon tank.
Weight Savings: 50 lbs. vs. approximately 320 lbs. or more during use.
WHOLE-HOUSE SIMULTANEOUS BATH USE- SIZING CHART FOR OUR MOST POPULAR UNITS
Complete sizing details on these and other models are available on www.foreverhotwater.com.
For more information about Rinnai tankless water heating service, or installation, please call us at 797-7111 or direct an email to GirouxEnergy@maine.rr.com.